[lbo-talk] Joe Lieberman is a turd

Left-Wing Wacko leftwingwacko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 16:22:11 PDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Dennis Claxton <ddclaxton at earthlink.net> wrote:
> At 12:49 PM 10/27/2009, Left-Wing Wacko wrote:
>

>> I hope the liberal Democrats who heaped scorn on Nader supporters
>> remember that Lieberman was the choice for VP
>

> Fuck Lieberman and fuck Nader too.

Ok, now I am not so keen on Nader now. But back then it felt like a movement towards a left 3rd party, but we certainly can't and don't need to build a 3rd party around one guy runnning for pres. every four years. So I still say a bigger fuck you to all the people that heap scorn on efforts to build 3rd parties.

-- http://left-wingwacko.blogspot.com/