[lbo-talk] gore vidal is an old, cranky prick

Lenin's Tomb leninstombblog at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 28 15:21:36 PDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 9:06 PM, Bhaskar Sunkara <bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com>wrote:

> I haven't liked, besides for a few essays, anything he's written. I don't
> understand where he gets this great legacy from and he just seems like
> someone I would never want to meet or have a conversation with? What's
> wrong with me?

He's funny, he's sharp, he has always been way ahead of most of the liberal-left on empire, Israel, Kennedy, etc. What's not to like?

-- Richard Seymour Writer and blogger Email: leninstombblog at googlemail.com Website: http://www.leninology.blogspot.com Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/leninology Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Seymour_(writer) Book: http://www.versobooks.com/books/nopqrs/s-titles/seymour_r_the_liberal_defense_of_murder.shtml