[lbo-talk] do people still read post-structuralism?

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 19:11:29 PDT 2009

It struck me that the opponent was partially structuralism, partially hyper-structuralism and partially post-structuralism... with odd, tangential and non-linear folks treated as parallels tossed into the mix here and there.

In any event, stated in their strong form, the lessons are that 1) there's a (one) right way and a (million) wrong way(s) to do things and we'd best not forget it... and 2) what ever you do, don't learn anything from people who are wrong, they have nothing to contribute, now shut up and only read the right stuff, 'cuz otherwise your wasting your time, my time and everyone else's time.

I believe I'll pass...