[lbo-talk] Baby thoughts

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Tue Sep 1 12:52:56 PDT 2009

I know how to coordinate my body in a completely different sense than I know (or rather don't know in my case) the mechanical and physical laws that allow that coordination. Chris

--------

I've got most of a theory of mind that explains how your knowledge of body-in-space-and-motion and your knowledge of physical laws are one and the same. The former forms the foundation for the latter.

Anyway, why get hung up on the idea that babies explore and learn, as the preamble to science? It's a simple proposition, maybe right, maybe wrong.

I suspect a Heideggerian-Aristoltian objection at work. So make the objection explicit.

CG