[lbo-talk] Baby thoughts

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 05:52:36 PDT 2009

Shane is using "experience" differently from me (I had this same conversation with Michael Pollak offlist). By "object of experience" he appears to mean "some object that is perceived, whether physical or mental," which is actually how Kant generally uses it. However, by "object of experience" I mean "something of which you are aware," this obviously including both space and time.