[lbo-talk] Welcome to the library. Say goodbye to the books. (The Boston Globe)

Mr. X from_alamut at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 5 13:39:07 PDT 2009

Technology constantly changes making digital items obsolete and unreadable by next generation readers. Much like computer magnetic tape/reel information from the 60's while it exists in storage cannot be accessed since no machines exist which still can read that data.   peace,

Jim Davis Ozark Bioregion, USA Planet Gaia

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/historical-materialism/7346550