[lbo-talk] um, cass sunnstein?

Bill O'Connor billyoc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 22:01:48 PDT 2009

Michael McIntyre <morbidsymptoms at gmail.com> writes:

> Doug - I don't know as many details as my daughter does, but
> apparently there was a fling with a certain well-known
> law-school-based classicist philosopher, a faculty meeting during
> which wife #1 confronted said philosopher in rather dramatic fashion,
> all before the merger with Dr. R2P. (It suddenly strikes me that this
> may only be "very juicy" in the midwest....)
>
> Bill - This would be an interesting experiment. Just when would my
> daughter's hatred of her interviewers overcome her desire for a free
> trip to New York?
>
> Ah, rats, now I've blown my chance at free tuition.

Not at all, I've seen Sunsara Taylor of the RCP on Fox more than once, who's hatred of the interviewer is most likely immeasurable, and she probably didn't even get a subway token. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2HgKMwUz8Y http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UarLnP690i8

-- In Solidarity, Billy O'Connor