[lbo-talk] um, cass sunnstein?

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Tue Sep 8 13:50:49 PDT 2009

Does Chomsky even have a tv? Speaking of ever watching O', one of my favorite moments on his show was his interview with Garrison Keillor. I forget what the argument was about. At some point O' challenged GK as to what he thought of O's show. GK responded, "I don't have cable." O' was truly at a loss for words.