[lbo-talk] um, cass sunnstein?

M myles.sussman at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 10:59:11 PDT 2009

It also doesn't help that once the "discussion" is over, the FOX "News" hosts will all refer to the guest as a "left-wing loon" (pick your put-down of choice). They don't discredit "dissent" -- or even lunacy -- since a right-wing loon with a doctored photo of Obama as Hitler or Stalin is a perfectly acceptable guest and will never be referred to as a loon.