[lbo-talk] Talk about death panels!

RicardoStarkey at aol.com RicardoStarkey at aol.com
Wed Sep 9 11:00:46 PDT 2009

I believe I might have seen something before at lbo about this new revolting scheme, but here's a little more info:

_http://www.bloggingstocks.com/2009/09/08/wall-street-bankers-are-at-it-agai n-they-will-bet-your-life-on/_ (http://www.bloggingstocks.com/2009/09/08/wall-street-bankers-are-at-it-again-they-will-bet-your-life-on/) Or:

_http://tinyurl.com/mozgvo_ (http://tinyurl.com/mozgvo)

"Bankers are already gearing up for this new scheme.

They plan to buy policies from ill people with such diseases as lung cancer, heart disease, breast cancer, diabetes and Alzheimer's. They are not interested in healthy people. Then of course you already know the next step.The

bankers will then package them like CLOs and CDOs and sell the packages to

investors and pension funds. These investors will then profit when the person dies and they collect the face value of the policy."