[lbo-talk] Doug et. al on Obama's speech

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 9 17:01:06 PDT 2009

Doug wrote earlier:

>I'll be "liveblogging" BHO's speech tonight:
><http://bit.ly/dXQpv>http://bit.ly/dXQpv

I've been reading this and it's very cool, like play-by-play and color commentary in sports. I've heard Stephanie Miller and her crew do this live on radio when Bush or some other repug was talking. They play a feed of the speech and break in with comments. I don't see them doing the same with Obama.

My preliminary conclusion from reading Doug and his co-livebloggers is black man speak with forked tongue.