[lbo-talk] Obama?

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 12:48:20 PDT 2009

How did he rat out the CBC? I thought that Obama might take a moment to correct the constant misrepresentation of the Canadian system on US TV ads.

Is it even true that a single payer system would disrupt the health care people already have, except perhaps to make it cheaper and more efficient? It would certainly disrupt the vested interests that make the US system so expensive and inefficient.

Blog: http://kenthink7.blogspot.com/index.html Blog: http://kencan7.blogspot.com/index.html