[lbo-talk] Obama?

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Fri Sep 11 06:00:34 PDT 2009

OF COURSE a switch to single-payer, which I favor, would be disruptive. You are switching from a myriad of benefit schedules, deductibles/copays, and provider reimbursement to a unified one. You are setting up a new, gigantic reporting/reimbursement system. Deciding how to do this would be an adventure all by itself.