[lbo-talk] Obama?

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 11 06:57:49 PDT 2009

I guess CBC is Congressional Black Caucus? To me it means the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation which for some Canadian conservative bloggers is regarded as some sort of communist propaganda station! Anyway thanks for the clarification.

It looks as if Acorn is in big trouble. I actually watched Glenn Beck and the sting operation those conservative activists did was quite devastating. Other stations are now picking up the story.

I was a bit puzzled by his imagery the other day. He had the GREAT SS US CONSTITUTION sailing towards an iceberg formed of Obama czar heads. Now since Van Jones has resigned he is supposedly dropped off the iceberg but still there and a danger under water. Hmmm...Shouldn't the moral be that Beck should not help dump any more off the iceberg. After all when the czars are above the surface they can be seen and the GREAT SHIP can avoid it but if they are underwater they cannot be seen and may cause a constitutional shipwreck.

Cheers k hanly

Blog: http://kenthink7.blogspot.com/index.html Blog: http://kencan7.blogspot.com/index.html