[lbo-talk] Back Again/Obamacare & Afghanistan

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Sat Sep 12 16:44:33 PDT 2009

It seems that the problem is that its really hard to see voting as a small tactical act within a larger political field for us (the us here is referencing the broad 10-15% of the population within what might be called a social democratic continuum, people who make up a tendency, not a movement) Voting isn't the problem, but thinking that voting will solve anything of substance is. robert wood