[lbo-talk] Signs of the Times

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Sun Sep 13 12:51:33 PDT 2009

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009, James Heartfield wrote:

> Sure does look like a lot of angry people, though.

It's not, though, really. The *organizers* only estimate 10s of thousands, which wouldn't even get a paragraph for any other demonstration. (And I've ever seen a crowd where the organizer's estimate was reported instead of the police's, which as we all know is usually 20% of the organizers). A pitifully small crowd given their resources with an enormous coverage.

Michael