[lbo-talk] left aiding right

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Mon Sep 14 12:25:36 PDT 2009

CB:

> Actually, I have been sending statements opposing the Afghan war to
> the White House email site. If you are familiar with democratic
> centralism, criticisms of the Obama adminstration should be made
> "internally" as much as possible right now, to distinguish them from
> criticisms of the ...ta da !...ultra-right.

Fantasy meets utility. I'm sure your emails are going right to the top.

"Mr. President?"

"Yes, Rahm."

"There's more antiwar sentiment flowing in, but not from the ultra-right."

(brightens) "You mean our comrades are getting the plan?"

"Looks that way, sir."

"Excellent! Within two years, the imperialist structure begins its retreat!"

"We can only HOPE, sir."

Dennis