[lbo-talk] Conservatism

Mike Beggs mikejbeggs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 16:21:15 PDT 2009

Also, contemporaneous with, or slightly before Bourne, Marinetti. Although it's 'the world' rather than just 'the state': "We Futurists, who for over two years, scorned by the Lame and Paralyzed, have glorified the love of danger and violence, praised patriotism and war, the hygene of the world, are happy to finally experience this great Futurist hour of Italy, while the foul tribe of pacifists huddles dying in the deep cellars of the ridiculous palace at The Hague."

Cheers, Mike