[lbo-talk] left aiding right

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 20:38:44 PDT 2009

Maybe because Democrats spend more public money on things that don't go boom? Are less hostile to labor unions, more likely to enforce wage and hour laws? That sort of obvious thing? Also they are less single minded than the GOP about upward income redistribution. They don't try to stop it, but it's not their raison d'etre. That's what I'd guess.