[lbo-talk] Van Jones speaks... (response to Doug)

Anthony Kennerson anthonyk6319 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 13:16:26 PDT 2009

Ahhh, nothing more peturbing than the mindset of a modern American liberal...get kicked in the shins and thrown under the bus by your own party, and just keep on praising them as if they were offering you candy instead of poison.

The last thing I would be doing if I were in Jones' shoes would be to be ringing flowers on those who abandoned me...unless they were laced with angry wasps.

And you wonder why the Democratic "Left" is so damn weak these days??

Anthony