[lbo-talk] Signs of the Times

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 14:28:58 PDT 2009

I'll put it this way. On one side, you have the ecstasies of Saint Teresa, St. Francis, the Interior Castle, Augustine's Confessions, Notre Dame de Paris, Carpaggio, Saint John of the Cross, the martyrdom of Saint Sebastian, the Last Supper, Gregorian chant, William of Occam, the Cistene Chapel, Aristotelianism, the Passion of the Cross, Meister Eckhardt, Simone Weil, and Dante.

On the other side, you have some dork claiming he found some shit in a cave, only he can't show you where it is, so you have to trust him, and oh yeah American Indians are Jews who have been cursed by God with dark skin.

No contest.