[lbo-talk] is BHO the antichrist? 8% of Garden Staters say yes

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 05:48:58 PDT 2009

I do not thing those numbers are that much different from those found in any other nation on earth. A good share of humanity is innately prone to delusions of this kind - which I believe is rooted in their cognitive inability to perceive the world in other than anthropomorhpic terms.

A far more scary is the right wing spin industry that cultivates and exploits such delusions to its political benefits.

Wojtek