[lbo-talk] MoveOn = wankers

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Sep 17 19:46:27 PDT 2009

At 10:34 PM 9/17/2009, Dennis Perrin wrote:
>They were like that when I spoke at their convention. No real politics,
>just issues pushed by the Party rank and file. Outside of the talking
>points, most Kossacks I met were bland white suburbanites, still in thrall
>to the Clintons.

yup. they even made that outrageously clear in the netroots material they pointed me to when they asked me to blog for the candidate. the whole point wasn't to pick a candidate on issues, and back those issues, it was to pick a candidate based on whether or not she could win, to wit, and whether they talked the right talk:

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2006/5/7/185636/6139

read the qualifications and weep.