[lbo-talk] A challenge to the Dismal Science

Sandy Harris sandyinchina at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 03:31:12 PDT 2009

On 9/18/09, Chuck Loucks <lbo at hvgreens.org> wrote:

> I would like to get some feedback on the essay at the link below
> (unfortunatly, you will need Microsoft Explorer to view this file)

That being the case, I won't read it. If you want to be taken seriously, at least use open formats.

Writing in Latin would be an arrogant affectation that would limit your audience and cause me to assume you were not even close to worth reading. Using a proprietary document format is even dumber and has the same effects.

-- A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing in e-mail?