[lbo-talk] left aiding right

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 12:28:13 PDT 2009

Dennis Claxton

>"Mayors needed a President who recognized the importance of an urban agenda
>and we are encouraged by the commitment that President Obama has shown to
>mayors and cities during his first 100 days," said U.S. Conference of Mayors
>President Miami Mayor Diaz referring to Obama's pledge last June to the mayors
>to create a White House Office on Urban Affairs. Obama has since named Former
>Bronx President Aldofo Carrion to the post.

He created an office. That's change to believe in?

^^^^^^^

CB: Uhhh yeah it is change I can believe in. Coleman Young, Our late great mayor of Detroit ,Coleman Young's way of saying it was exactly that the Federal government hasn't had an urban agenda for so long. When I saw this establishment of a new office I thought " Just what Coleman Young was talking about" . So , yeauuh. That's a change we in Detroit like a lot. Sorry if you can't get to it. That's your problem. We like it.

What is the name of this game you are playing Dennis ? Denying The Obvious and Pretending You Are a NitWit ( when I know you're real smart)

I mean right there posted plain as day are other accomplishments other than what you clipped out and posted, and you think I don't notice that you did that. I posted the article, Dennis. Who do you think you are foolin' ?

Your little fake half-truth move above is typical of what has been the predominant way of presenting Obama on this list since he pulled ahead in the primaries: tendentious subject lines , wharping spins, laughable arguments and "logic".

Take Doug's old advice. Stop digging yourselves deeper in that hole.