[lbo-talk] Nation mag auctioning crap to raise money

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Sep 18 19:58:12 PDT 2009

awww. come on. didn't you donate anything for us to bid on? sock under your bed or something -- from pre-Liza days of course? :)

and that's all they could get for donations? sad. i can donate a coffee cup ring stained book i've read. would that help?

i am reminded of the auctions of crap we used to hold in the olden daze, at the rod 'n' gun club. we'd auction off crap to help raise money for people who's houses burned down or who had huge medical bills to pay off and stuff. grandpa was an auctioneer who'd call the auction and then go call the square dances in between auction sets.

a lot more entertaining than this auction web site thingaroo.