[lbo-talk] left aiding right

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 08:02:52 PDT 2009

Dennis Claxton

Gotta get up pretty early in the morning I guess.

I wasn't trying to fool anyone Charles. I asked about 10 times to get one example of what's great about what Obama's done and what you finally came up with is pretty weak beer.

I live in Los Angeles and would also love to see more attention paid to the cities. But I've got a strong feeling Nickerson Gardens is going to look the same in four years.

^^^^^^ CB: Well , when it's ten forty here, it's 7 forty there.

Let me put it this way, Dennis. I suspect that you follow the news enough to know many of the reports of what the O admin has done. So, that means you already had an idea, when you asked me the coy question, which administration actions I think are good. This means your whole posture of not having a clue of anything the Obama admin has done good, or what I think it has done good is fake , phony, baiting. I ain't goin' for the bait. I can play cute, too.

Dennis: "Oh , I can't think of _any_ thing O has done good" Charles: " Oh , haven't you heard ? It's all over the internet. Just google it."

If you had straightforwardly said "I don't think the O admin has done anything good, and a, b, and c which Charles might say are good aren't really good for these reasons" I could respond to an honest argument.

To pose it as if I couldn't list anything arguably good is fake, phony, and my response is "fuck you" , basically, with all due respect. ( And "fuck you" to the others who pretended the same)

If you want to stay in the LBO tiny, tiny , I mean miniscule, anti-O , ultra-left sect, go for it. I'm not going to try to deprogram you. Be a leftist aiding the right. If you want to pretend that Obama singlehandedly , even as President, could in less than a year reverse thirty years of rightwing movement, that nothing the O admin has done are first steps in stopping that rightward movement, and starting in the other direction , go right ahead, lefty.