[lbo-talk] Signs of the Times

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 15:13:56 PDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 3:52 PM, Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

I mean, ARE there any Mormon or Baptist or JW or Evangelical intellectuals?

I know I'm late to the game, but Francis Collins, former director of the Human Genome Project, current director of the National Institutes of Health, and religious commentator, seems like a prime example of the latter type. (I note with some amusement that his Wikipedia page describes him as "[o]penly Christian.") And he's Doug's fellow Cavalier/Bulldog, although not in the same order.