[lbo-talk] Blog Post: A Dirty Little Secret in Boulder, CO, with Readers' Comments

Left-Wing Wacko leftwingwacko at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 21:05:18 PDT 2009

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 11:36 AM, MICHAEL YATES <mikedjyates at msn.com> wrote:>
> "I’ve recently read your story, and I can’t help but break out in outright laughter. You people are completely pathetic. MOVE! Your candy ass belly aching underlines the main problem in this country. You expect the whole world to revolve around your personal wants and needs. You move from one town to another, then grouch about city life. By all means, give us a list of how you "need" things to be, and we will completely revamp the WHOLE WORLD to your suiting. YOU want all your modern conveniences, but take no responsibility in how their made. You make me sick. Grab a piece of drift wood, and push yourself out into the Pacific. Do the world a favor.
>

> You’re just another example of good medical treatments gone to waste."
> The last line is in reference to our saying that one of us was recovering from cancer.
> Michael Yates

It often escapes these assholes that you were pointing to a health and pollution issue that effects much more people than just you and your wife. You just happened to be more in the direct line of the smoke plume.

I wish you and your spouse the best with the cancer thing Mike.

Sheldon

-- http://left-wingwacko.blogspot.com/