[lbo-talk] the paradox of choice/The Weight

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 19:28:25 PDT 2009

Old girlfriend and I used to have a fantasy about a "Broken Earth Restaurant," we'd serve only things that you need an advanced degree in chemistry to pronounce and were manufactured or synthesized from non-carbon-based substances. This was in the hippy dippy days of Ann Arbor, early 80s. Now it's just yuppie, point would be long lost.