[lbo-talk] Twittered Zelaya

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 13:39:27 PDT 2009

WTF?????

Every time I run my Zelaya search on Twitter and then come back half a minute later, there are another 40-60 tweets added. I was not counting when the protestors were camped out protesting the Iranian elections, but I am amazed this is not showing up in the trending topics list.

Course, I wonder if the trending topix only cont stuff in English????

And no one on LBO is picking up the role of that uppity leftish regime in Brazil???

The end of civilization indeed!

DC