[lbo-talk] Ralph loves the nice plutocrats

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 18:29:42 PDT 2009

Christopher E. Doss Moscow, Russian Federation BTW, I would like to point out that a big reason that the Bolshies had problems with the Tsarist authorities was not just their politics, but the fact that they engaged in bank robbery, piracy, and extortion in order to finance their activities. When Stalin was heading "expropriation" in Baku, he was basically running the local mafia.

--- On Thu, 9/24/09, Marv Gandall <marvgandall at videotron.ca> wrote:

Even the "conspiratorial" Bolsheviks,