[lbo-talk] LBO 121

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Sep 25 12:39:55 PDT 2009

I've been reticent about promoting LBO, the newsletter, on lbo-talk, the listserv, but why should I?

Anyway, emailed to electronic subscribers and on press for the crushed- tree kind, #121, the third issue in three months, includes:

Obama and the duelling caricatures • Adolph Reed on how racism is like the Easter bunny • How this recession stacks up vs. its ancestors • Life after crises • The media bloodletting • Rupert celebrates

For more of a taste, see:

<http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com/LBO_current.html>

I think a lot of listmembers already subscribe, for which thank you thank you thank you, but for those who don't, well why don't you?

<http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com/LBO_subinfo.html>

Doug