[lbo-talk] The State (Was: Ralph loves the nice plutocrats)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 26 07:44:29 PDT 2009

Although I am more than willing to take credit for it, it was Wojtek who began listing examples, not me.

Really, I'm trying to imagine a possible mechanism by means of which the wealthy would always control the state that does not involve telepathic control of the police force and not getting anywhere.

The wealthy (more specifically, propertu-owners) have a large amount of influence on the state due to being wealthy. It doesn't come at their beck and call. They are not the only influence.

And if Hugo