[lbo-talk] The State (Was: Ralph loves the nice plutocrats)

Marv Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Sun Sep 27 14:57:56 PDT 2009

Missed your good follow-up post. Alas, another book to add to the list which I'll likely never get around to reading. .. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Farmelant" <farmelantj at juno.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Cc: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 5:14 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] The State (Was: Ralph loves the nice plutocrats)