[lbo-talk] Fletcher on ACORN

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Sun Sep 27 23:23:24 PDT 2009

I know what the objectives of the Right are: they want to eliminate any and all evidence of a progressive movement in the USA. What we do not have to do is make their job any easier. Joseph Catron

I am sorry JC, but I don't buy a inch, let alone a mile. So a couple of street wise black counselors listened to some weird white folk talk about a child prostitution ring? They were counselors, there to help people no matter how far off the wall.

You want to discuss your wheelchair street drug dealer problems? Sure let's talk. Your right motor is busted. You think I care what your moral issues are? I am a god damned mechanic. What the hell was I supposed to do when the gun fell out of back of the chair and there was enough smack speed or coke on battery box to get high on the spot? It was all cut with baking soda, You could tell by the bubbles after I sprayed it with cleaner.

I should run off and go tell my supervisor? This asshole sells cut drugs, what do we do? She was a much hated middle class fat white republican lesbian with an black disabled daughter---in fifteen kinds of violation of all that is.

I used to laugh. Yes there is a drug problem in Berkeley...too much baking soda. You think people are god damned saints?

There's some really funny shit going on here. Like how come white trash christian fundies go to family reunions for dates?

I've got a poll. How many virgins visit the church of potato salad at a picnic?

CG