[lbo-talk] The State (Was: Ralph loves the nice plutocrats)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 08:34:20 PDT 2009

I think the point was to address the question, "do states in capitalist societies sometimes act consciously against the interests of both domestic and foreign capitalists?" The answer appears to be "yes," with the conclusion to be drawn that the Marxist notion that the state in a capitalist society is merely the tool of the capitalist class is false.