[lbo-talk] Fletcher on ACORN

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Sep 28 12:28:00 PDT 2009

On Sep 28, 2009, at 3:04 PM, Chuck Grimes wrote:

> What can I say? I've been there, been stuck in meetings trying to
> defend
> the indefensible, so the whole ACORN thing pissed me off.

Well yeah, it sucks, but on the other hand, if you know the right has you in its crosshairs, you don't offer people counsel on how to run a brothel and import underage girls to staff it. It's just imprudent. Especially after the founder's brother makes off with $1 million and you sweep the scandal under the rug.

Doug