[lbo-talk] Let them eat Prozac (was: let's argue about thecauseofmental illness

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Sep 28 18:41:09 PDT 2009

At 09:16 PM 9/28/2009, Carrol Cox wrote:
>Andie describes his experience with Wellbutrin; my initial, positive
>experience, was with amitripyline. Neither is an SSRI. Contributors to
>this thread really ought to be clear when they are speaking of any and
>all ADs and when they are speaking of that sub-class, the SSRIs. One
>European AD has the decreases Serotinin flow, and it seems to work quite
>well. There is some discussion in psychiatric journals of this and what
>it might indicate. Quick amateur hip-shot judgments on this not welcome.

andie is the ONLY one who introduced ADs.

if you are going to characterize what people are saying, you have to read them. I'm not ridiculing your inability to read these days. If you can't read, then don't. And make damn good and sure that you STOP pretending to be engaging what people are writing. You aren't and, as such, you end up poisoning the wells.

knock it the fuck off.

meanwhile, I don't understand why you haven't employed Dragon and other software that will allow you to listen to the writing.

shag