[lbo-talk] What makes the State always enforce Capitalistic..etc

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 28 21:20:47 PDT 2009

At 08:45 PM 9/28/2009, Chris Doss wrote:

>The Chinese state can hardly be accused of maintaining the status
>quo, which in China is a rural peasant society.

I don't think that's what paartha is saying:

> > State is always a conservative status
> > quoist apparatus..it needs to be
> > driven/controlled by .. .in China it appears the party is doing that
> > job

I think this means the opposite of what you read.

I had to read what paartha wrote a few times before I thought I understood it, so it is maybe a little convoluted. But there seems to be a lot of shoot first ask questions later going on in this neck of the web lately.