[lbo-talk] Let them eat Prozac (was: let's argue about the causeofmental illness

Andy andy274 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 06:33:37 PDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 8:10 PM, Dennis Claxton <ddclaxton at earthlink.net> wrote:
> At 05:00 PM 9/28/2009, Andy wrote:

>> Hah!  The ham-handedness of calling Healy anti-psychiatry might give
>> you some insight to how [Dwayne's] positions on Pollan appear.
>

> One thing I've never seen Dwayne be is ham-handed.

No doubt about it, nobody here, or maybe anywhere, ordinarily outdoes him for sensitive analysis and measured statement, as demonstrated once again in the current Polanski thread. Which makes his nearly unqualified dismissal -- with hardly a cite -- of somebody who has obviously done a lot of careful work stand out like a hairy mole on Tilda Swinton. I'm annoyed out of *respect*, man. Dammit, I *love* you guys! <sob>

-- Andy