[lbo-talk] Limits of Criticism, was Mitchel's interview with two Platypus organizers

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 20:18:30 PDT 2010

All movements, past or future, left or otherwise, are characterized by a plurality...

----- Original Message ---- From: Bhaskar Sunkara <bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Fri, April 2, 2010 7:02:50 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Limits of Criticism, was Mitchel's interview with two Platypus organizers

Your criticism of their criticism is a bit toothless if you don't bother to listen or engage with them... (not to dismiss your points glibly, i'll post my thoughts on this later)