[lbo-talk] The Death of a Nation (on Melissa Harris-Lacewell and The Nation magazine)

Jesse Lemisch jesse.lemisch at verizon.net
Fri Apr 2 11:53:30 PDT 2010

Very good. These things need to be said. I've put it on my Facebook page.

Jesse

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bhaskar Sunkara" <bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com> To: "Activists and scholars in Marxist tradition" <marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu>; "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 1:55 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] The Death of a Nation (on Melissa Harris-Lacewell and The Nation magazine)