[lbo-talk] Limits of Criticism, was Mitchel's interview with two Platypus organizers

mep maximumep at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 15:56:17 PDT 2010

Yeah but this school-boy Eustonite term paper doesn't really merit a "substantiated argument", now does it?

Still, it's funny you should be so concerned about 'substantiated arguments' since almost all of your -- and the rest of your platypus comrades' -- comments regarding Klein, or anyone else (aside from Michael Harrington) for that matter, pretty much boils down to little more than snide remarks about her "radical chic “anti-imperialism”. As much as I've had problems with Klein's social democratic politics over the years, I've found her politics nowhere near as irritating , not to mentions as insubstantial, as the awfully written, self-regarding essay assignments your "Platypus" collective keeps doling out.