[lbo-talk] Demographic composition of the Tea Party

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 21:09:02 PDT 2010

That said, if anyone in the city wants to see a bunch of Tea Partiers in person, here's their chance:

http://www.teaparty365.org/april-15th-tax-day-tea-party-2010

(I remember having some damn meeting or another in City Hall when they had their first local protest there, two years ago this Tax Day. If I'd known they'd prove to be such an enduring phenomenon, I'd have actually stopped for a few minutes.)