[lbo-talk] Mitchel's interview with two Platypus organizers

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 11:10:08 PDT 2010

A group that sprung out of Chicago several years ago during the anti-war movement beginning as a reading group that set about to interrogate what is meant by the "Left" and how the dead-end that the "Left" has become could be overcome. Became a more bona-fide "organization" with a few conferences and a monthly journal and expanded with new reading groups in Boston, Toronto and New York over the last couple of years.