[lbo-talk] Liberals with guns: scarier than Tea Partiers

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Tue Apr 6 18:07:23 PDT 2010

On a related note, I trust everyone has seen the classified video Wikileaks released yesterday of state-sanctioned murder by US troops in Iraq?

http://www.collateralmurder.com

--------

No I hadn't seen it until you posted it. You'll notice that in the early sequence when the copper crew are trying to locate somebody with a weapon, they select one of the journalists because he has a large dark bag and something big in his hands, hanging off a shoulder strap.

If you've been out on the street dragging around camera gear, especially the pro-stuff it certainly looks like a weapon especially with big lenes and straps. This was like the Israelis bombing a medical equipment supply warehouse because the owner was piling used oxygen tanks into a truck that the pilots thought looked like rockets. Shoot first and don't ask questions later, must be one of the rules of `engagement'.

Thanks for posting it. Sure goes a long way toward support our troops.

CG