[lbo-talk] Random sights from an afternoon walk in Brooklyn

Chris Maisano cgmaisano at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 20:27:21 PDT 2010

That's my hood too! This is the best part of NYC to live in from April through October for my money. It's freaking beautiful and fun around here.

Julio or Doug: have you seen those posters around advertising a community meeting against budget cuts that's happening in a week or two at Brooklyn Tech HS? If so, are you planning on going? I know Letitia James and others will be speaking. Should be worthwhile.