[lbo-talk] money and s*x

Joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Apr 7 18:57:22 PDT 2010

Shag writes:

"it would be really cool if you could fuck him. not only because there's a lot of fucking going around on this list right now either. why? because then we'd at least have a data point as to whether it's true: men who pay big bucks for sex care more about sex -- as opposed to everyone else who pays for it, just not the big bucks."

I have. He was a very skilled lover, but as there was zero chemistry between us, it didn't help all that much.

To my knowledge I have had sex with two men who visited prostitutes. They were both very good in bed. That is to say: they genuinely liked women, they were comfortable with their bodies, they unfailingly performed oral sex, they did not come in two minutes, they were not brutal, they paid attention to what they were doing, and they were patient.

However, they each had vastly different reasons for seeing prostitutes. One was a heavy cocaine user and, in that state, had "needs" that he did not think it was fair to expect women to meet for free; the other had been sexually abused as a child and teen by his stepfather and had huge problems with asking for his sexual needs to be met as he did not want to be an asshole like his stepfather. Paying a women for what he needed was the only way he could ask for what he needed without feeling like a selfish brute. This I think was one reason for the lack of chemistry between us; one of the things that really turns me on sexually is the intensity of the guy's need. One wants to be passionately wanted. Lukewarm won't do. This is precisely what he could never express. So.....

But I don't see why there has to be a specific reason or a specific kind of guy that visits prostitutes. I suspect there are lots of reasons and lots of types.

Joanna