[lbo-talk] Fwd: Afternoon Update: Upheaval in Kyrgyzstan as Leader Flees

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 21:18:58 PDT 2010

I was going to comment earlier about how telling it was that the immediate response to collapse of a dictatorial government among leftists was a collective, "this must be the result of US imperialism." It's a sign of the conservative nature of our times and I'm not faulting anyone individually for it.